Thursday, September 25, 2014
Rewards
Today I thanked the person who made it possible to fully understand my nasty little voice. Because of that, she told me about a wonderful opportunity. It will let me participate in one of my passions, something I utterly love. I walked home today on a cloud. The little things just didn't matter. I was probably a little uncomfortable on my way home, but I was in the clouds and I just didn't notice. It felt so great. I'm sick of focusing on negative things. I felt like things were going to change, and they really need to. I needed something to make me remember who I am. I've been doing better seeing myself as the beautiful young lady I am, and this has only helped. Find the people you love being around. Find the people who will support you in your journey to a happy, fulfilling, passion-filled life. There are people out there who can help you make your life so much better. Go and find them! Don't forget that you are beautiful. Find the people who see that beauty and will help pull it out. Beat down the monster that tells you that you aren't good enough. Find your passions! Find the people that make you the person you want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment