Monday, November 24, 2014

Falling Apart

I'm so frustrated. All of the people in my life are being jerks to each other and making life suck. My mother and her husband are fighting, which means that they don't really talk and he sulks and runs away like a little child. My friends are fighting. They have been drifting away, which was sad, but not that bad. Now they are practically fighting. One group has been mean, but I didn't realize that the other group(the one I chose) might not have been complete angels either. One of my friends got so mad she yelled at the others, and I felt terrible. She blamed them for everything, and it wasn't their fault. I can feel her pain though. I am so sick of it. Everyone is falling away and getting mad at each other, and I feel like there is no one I can tell. That is why you get to hear it. Everyone is being a jerk, and feeling offended when the other people are jerks too. Some people don't realize that they are adults and should stop acting like little kids when they don't get what they want or get offended. Grow up. Just grow up. Not everyone is going to fit your vision of what they should be and say and do, in fact, almost no one does. Accept people for who they  are and stop being jerks. You don't have to hate people because you had different expectations. Stop making the world such a frustrating place.

No comments:

Post a Comment