Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Choices
For school next semester I need to choose between two classes. I had already decided to take one over the other. That was before I accepted how much I loved the other class. It is so much fun and I enjoy the stuff we do. However, the other class fits in my schedule better and I feel like taking this class will mess everything up. Especially what I am doing at the end of the semester. I don't want to miss classes. I decided on a schedule and worked it out so it was what I thought I wanted, but now I'm not so sure. I'm really going to miss the other class and I don't think I need the class I was going to take. It is a hard decision because one is for college credit and the other one isn't. People keep telling me to take the college class, but I love the other one. Maybe I should change my approach to the situation. I know the one I love will make me happier in the short term, but I don't know about the other one. I don't know what impact this will have on my life. Maybe I have just been heading down the wrong path, the one I thought I wanted, but now I think it's wrong. I think I need to follow my gut and not grow up too fast. Writing this article has really helped me work it out. I need to listen to my soul and not the social norm that is what I think I want. Wow. I think this is going to change my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment